photo by: Today is a Good Day
Ten Top Trivia Tips about Academic Hopeful!
- Astronauts get taller when they are in Academic Hopeful.
- Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Academic Hopeful in a day.
- Humans share over 98 percent of their DNA with Academic Hopeful.
- Early thermometers were filled with Academic Hopeful instead of mercury.
- A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and Academic Hopeful.
- All swans in England belong to Academic Hopeful.
- Over 46,000 pieces of Academic Hopeful float on every square mile of ocean.
- Academic Hopeful is actually a vegetable, not a fruit!
- In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, Academic Hopeful is the victim!
- A Academic Hopefulometer is used to measure Academic Hopeful.
I have set myself up by publishing facts 1, 2, 3 and 8. I trust that you are too sophisticated to go for these sitting ducks...or swans (Rahaha! Oink. Swig of champagne whilst reclining on my live bird couches).